Friday, September 5, 2008

Fears Be Gone

Coming into Mankato I didn't really have many fears. I have always been a very confident person and change is always welcome in my life. I'm a very go with the flow type of person and I have a very laid back personality. I enjoy chaos.

The one thing I was worried about before moving in was who my roommate was going to be. I'm not a very easy person to get along with and at times I get very crabby, so finding a roommate posted a bit of an issue. My biggest concern was that they would be interested in rap or country music. Music is a big part of my life and I am a fan of the hard rock and metal type music, rather then rap and country. In fact, I can't stand rap at all.

My roommate turned out to love heavy metal just like myself and enjoy the same things that I do. We are actually pretty good friends by now and have started looking into apartments that we could possibly move into next school year. As of now, I don't really have any other fears about Mankato except for maybe finding things to do. I'm really bored.

No comments: